Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friday's post

bleeding through YouTubeHD 720P

robotRap youtube

PARTY GIRLS!

MY GRASS BED!!! (05.29.12 - Day 152)

Blacklight Retribution : Dropping the Hammer

16 year old baby - she doesn't age!

Funniest outburst in poker ever + one of the biggest pots of WSOP 2010

Spelling bee: I have to spell Niggas???

Todd White @ Convergence Church Dallas Texas

Trusting His Spirit- Todd White

Green Kevin
RT @Marty_Misner: Ability is what you're capable of doing..Motivation determines what you do..Attitude determines how well you do it! #quote
Like ·  · 7 minutes ago via Buffer · 

Our capacity to run free in God ... is directly proportional ... to our commitment to stand firm in His promises.

God loves depositing artifacts of His rule, reign, and royalty ... in the lives of His subjects, followers, and children.

HepziBah Forevernever
I am tired of this veil of secrecy. I am D.I.D. Which means I have many parts of me that broke off from abuse. They are called alters. They range from the ages of 0 to 20. I will no longer hide. If you cannot accept ALL of me then I do not want you in my life.
Like ·  · Wednesday at 2:31am · 

MY NEW EMO HAIR!

offgrid solar trailer.mpg

Penniless in Sacramento Tent Village

Homeless People Living Underneath Las Vegas

Todd White In New York - Part 2

This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment