Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Monday's post - Todd White


Creating Quick Loops w/ POD X3 Live - Line 6 Tips & Tricks, Ep. 9

Bobby Devito ambient looping Line 6 Pod X3 Live and M9 effects pedals

Dub FX 23/07/09 'In My Head'

Liquid Drum and Bass Mix June 2012 (Summer 2012)

Skank (Liquid DnB mix)

Deadmau5 - 4x4=12 (Continuous Mix) (FULL 1 Hour 9 Mins)

Australia's Dub FX first honed his craft as a world-travelling busker, and this summer, the man also known as Benjamin Stanford will head to Canada and play venues across the country.

[REGGAEBAND FROM SOUTH BAY] Dub Fx - The Money

you can create a dream scape with pictures
you can create a dream scape with art
you can create a dream scape with music
you can create a dream scape with food
you can create a dream scape with paint(ing)

Exclaim! TV: Dub FX - "Made" (Live in Toronto)

Exclaim! Questionnaire: Dub FX & Flower Fairy - "Gingerbread Man"

Dub Fx street set-up

Dub Fx explaining his street set-up on for asklubo.com

Dub Fx :: insight into the Gear.

Justa Vlog...Car and Driver

CBN Global Update: August 20, 2012 - CBN.com

KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS CHRIST

Continue the Ministry of Jesus conference with Todd White, Ben Dixon & Herb Marks - session 2 

Todd White at Vineyard Aurora

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

'if you dare to believe that you can't do this thing in your own strength'...

It's not about doing something so that you get blessed by God
God wants to bless us
never pray for God to bless you financially or with stuff
seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and authority.  

seek first His kingdom
and His righteousness
and kingdom (which is authority)
which is the understanding of the rulership of God's government that governs from within my heart

the kingdom of God is not eat or drink but rightousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, so the kingdom is in the Holy Ghost.  seek first the Holy Spirit.  understand the Holy Spirit, in me, upon me around me and whereever I go, that is supposed to manifest.  and i'm supposed to seek the rightousness of God.  with kingdom, you can walk in kingdom and authority but never walk in rightousness.  you can do the miracles, heal the sick and prophecy.  you can stand before God and He'll say "I never knew you".  because the spirit of increase is on the earth.  Healing the sick is not God's stamp on your life that you're life's ok.  my focal point is being a son, understanding who my Father is... then all of a sudden the sick get healed.

its possible to walk in a place where the miracles are just a by-product of sonship.  focal point isn't to heal the sick, focal point is being a son.  but its not because i'm somebody with a special gift.  Todd White doesn't even preach on gifting because we're a believer priesthood.  if i teach you gifts, you'll think you're limited by gifts.  you'll say well this one is mine and this one is his... but that ones not mine, its his... but you're wrong... their all yours.  

Jesus didn't move in the gifting, Jesus moved in the Holy Spirit.  Jesus number one delight was in the fear of the Lord.

Rightousness creates an avenue to where the fear of the Lord isn't a question of whether i'm going to have this or this.  It's the dominant factor in your life that helps you live a holy life.  kingdom authority, rightousness character.  seek first the kingdom of God and His rightousness and all these things will be added to you.

we're seen people misappropriate things, they say i don't want any of these things, I just want God.  but God wants to bless you.  He wants to increase favor and let His face shine upon you.  He is not afraid of you being blessed because He knows that when He does, you're just going to be a blessing.  

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

1)  the gospel is overwhelmingly clear that - on our own - we are capable only of unbelief. It is Christ's own faith that has saved us. As the scriptures repeatedly state, we are saved by the "faith of Jesus Christ" and this is a gift!
We must stop looking at our own faith, or lack thereof and turn our eyes back to the person of Christ.  Jesus stepped in and became our own human response to the Father.

I believe, Lord help my unbelief - Mark 9:24
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God (and not my own) - Ephesians 2:8

2)  There has been a real stat released that 80% of church goers don't witness, and you call yourself Christian?  What bible are you reading?  Oh, I'm sorry, only certain things in the bible are for today or I'm taking it out of context.  Wake up! We Christians are only doing the things in the bible that we are comfortable with or that we're used to doing.  Are you one of those: "I hope God doesn't ask me to do that 1, 2 or 3 things that I really don't want to do" Christians?

3)  Mark 16:17-18 (NKJV) 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

It's not about me, it's about God.  People can laugh and mock me all they want.  It's still more about God than it is about me.  Who care's what they say about me.  You study your bible to become it, don't study your bible to preach it.  (2 Corinthians 5:16  ...from now on we regard no one according to the flesh...)  I will never allow someone's sin against me to produce sin in me.  I will never allow what people don't see to influence what I do see.

--------------------------------------------------------

I had a great day today!!!! because I am in God!!
I am a new creation!!!
"if anyone is in Christ, He is a new creation!  old things pass away behold all things become new" - 2 Corinthians 5:17
I am a son of God!!
It couldn't get any better than that!!!
God is so good!
I have Holy Spirit inside of me!!!
I have the good news inside of me!!
God's word is the good news!!
Luke 2:10 - good tidings of great joy
I am a new creation in Christ!!!

Romans 8:38-39
New International Version (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39
New King James Version (NKJV)
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

why are you so scared of demons?  or witchcraft?  etc...

the one thing not on that list is your past because your past has the ability to separate you from receiving the love of God.  and your past didn't make the list.  He said: things present and things to come.  God dealt with our past through the finished work of the cross because if one died, then all died.  


This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment