Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monday's post


Matthew 19:24 - riches

Matthew 19:24
New International Version (NIV)
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

rich riches wealth wealthy money monies

Artist: Project 86
Song: Spill Me
Album: (self titled)

My back is so full of scrapes 
With the miles I've walked of waste
Fade and fall away against 
And numb my hunger to taste 
What's the basis for change? 
Excuses to feed my ego's rage? 
I cling to my comfort to quench because
I'm content with my sadistic wretch 
Find every reason not to kill the halfway beast 
that steals my only peace 
Don't expect it to rest
Until its home is a naturalistic nest 

But there is no coincidence
But there is no compromise 
Rise. 

Close my grip on the floodgates and lean on the back of 
the covenant sealed in dreams
Anticipate the backlash 
Uncountable grins fade to screams
Doubt's an ocean away on a sea that my last mistake drowned unwillingly
I don't have the trust to float inside the waves that seek to spill me. 

Rise. 

Unrealistic ideals
Promises I can't keep
I don't have those luxuries 
I don't have the time you do to sleep 
So now it starts and now it begins
I've waited too long for this for your fear to interfere again 

So now my vision's secured.


1. Spill Me ~Project 86

Project 86 - Rebuttal

Six Sirens By Project 86 Ft. Sonny of POD W/ lyrics

Project 86 - To Sand We Return

Project 86 - All of Me

Starbucks VIA is cheap coffee and good.  The bold Italian Roast is best!

How to Make Photographs Look Dreamy in DSLR : Wedding Photographer

How to look like a doll (make up)

Should You Read the Bible?

The human scale of tiny homes & McMansions as fad

Former Atheist Howard Storm Near Death Experience—We're Spirit Beings. We Need To Read The Bible

Man Sees Satan In Hell After He Died Of A Drug Overdose! ( Near Death Experience )

The Parable of the Talents Matthew 25:14-30

The Parable of the Bags of Gold

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Mormon Lady Went to Hell

Revelation Ch 21 V 8
“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned..” 1 Corinthians Ch 2 V 14
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Tamara Laroux Went To Hell After She Commited Suicide! ( Near Death Experience )


D600 Hands-On Field Test

Honest and Real Nikon D600 Review - Nikon D600 Hands On

Dean Braxton Died And Was Given A Glimpse Of Our Heaven ly Home! ( Near Death Experience )

A DJ's Worst Nightmare

How to do cool Double Exposure Portraits

1 BILLION Facebook Users; Stop LION!
264 views
1 Billion Facebook active users & Oprah is ROLLIN!

1 BILLION Facebook Users; Stop LION!

Instagram Sold for 1 BILLION $$$ | Just In Vlog

Public Trollin: Cussing Madman!

jobs and school are not even close to how God is
-God and Jesus accepts and loves everyone!!!!   The issue is whether or not you accept Him.   Jobs and School are always focused on whether they accept you or like you, otherwise you'll get fired or kicked out or fail or something....  that is now how God and Jesus operate and work.

???????????
Jesus is lonely
???????????

I am not sure if this is true or not..  but it might be true.

...things that bear no fruit...

are you doing things that bear no fruit??  do you treat Jesus as a hobby?

Churchianity

Holy Spirit Dream: Stubborn Hell-bound Believers

Who do you want to be president next?  Place your vote here now!!
or


This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment