Monday, November 26, 2012

Friday's post




I just came across a band that is called "Betraying The Martyrs" via youtube:

Betraying The Martyrs Interview 2012

Betraying the Martyrs is a French deathcore/melodic death metal band from Paris, France.

The Hurt, The Divine, The Light

Abraham ! Here I am
Take your son Isaac to the mountain
Abraham ! Here I am
Bring the sacrifice asked in Moriah

He had cut enough wood for the sacrifice
On the third day Abraham looked up and saw
Where Isaac was supposed to die

Speak up and say where are the offering
He listened up and asked for : is it for love or a sacrifice
God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering
Then he reached out his hand and took a knife to slay his son

On the Lord’s mountain it will be provided
I swear by myself declared the Lord
Through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed
And I will surely bless your son

Abraham ! Here I am
Take your son Isaac to the mountain
Abraham ! Here I am
Bring the sacrifice asked in Moriah

Then Abraham returned to his servants
Then set off together for Beersheba

You’ve obeyed me
You offered me your son
And now I swear I will surely bless you
You have not withheld your son
I will surely bless you

I just found this on Facebook: It is important for them to use the music they love to raise awareness on positive messages for the people out there. They are looking to help people through their songs with words and idealisms that may help people figure out who they are and what they believe in, whether it be Christianity, a new way of life, or just to help people find happiness and a good way in life for themselves.
Wherever possible BTM will be supporting positive organizations and associations throughout their concerts, and can’t wait to meet open minded people that will discuss music, idealisms and beliefs with them.

I, The Breather

False Profit (Video)

Funny : Snowman Prank - Season 3 Episode 1

Scratching My Butt in Public

VidCon 2012

Proposing To Strangers

Creepy Prank! (Vlog #295- VIDCON)

Puttin On a Show! + Long Distance Relationship (Vlog #252)

China Surf Trip Kickoff - Swatch Girls Pro China - Ep 2

Why our Country is Going Down The Drain

Woman behind Grand Canyon prank photo
Grand Canyon Photo Prank Goes Viral

Tips for People Traveling in Jamaica : Travel Tips

How to Pack Suits & Dresses for a Cruise : Travel Solutions

The Warmest Village in Alaska

Donald Trump Defends 'Very Serious' $5 Million Offer To Obama On CNN's Piers Morgan

Fabulous Life Of Filthy Rich - Billionaires FULL

Inside A Billionaire's 205-ft Mega-Yacht

Open Air Preacher Profile - Bobby McCreery

Unlike the typical "Shock and Awe" preaching that is verbally abusive and filled with heresy, Bobby's preaching is Christ-Centered, Biblical and above all filled with a contrite heart for the lost.

He is not there to call people names or make deliberatly inflamatory statements.

The cross (alone) is an offense to people.

some people are turned off the instant they hear God, Jesus, Lord, Savior, church, etc....

Epi 19 - Photography, Lightroom and Photoshop Tips PS CS 6 Making Time Lapse in Lightroom 4 Part 

Lightroom 4 retouching tutorial Photo # 1

Creative Coloring Landscape Images - Weekly Lightroom 3 Edit Episode 19

5 Things I Do To Every Portrait

Peter Hurley: The Art Behind The Headshot DVD

Peter Hurley used to be a model and now he is a photographer.

Peter Hurley talks about what it takes to take a great headshot

THE HEADSHOT INTENSIVE

Black Friday at Dollar Tree


Nanguang LED Video Light (and cold shoe adapter)


O Love That Will Not Let Me Go

1. O Love that will not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in thee;
I give thee back the life I owe,
That in thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.

2. O light that followest all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to thee;
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.

3. O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to thee;
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not vain,
That morn shall tearless be.

4. O Cross that liftest up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from thee;
I lay in dust life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall endless be.

©1997 Christopher Miner Music.


Westminster Chorus - Oh Love, That Will Not Let Me Go






This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

------

blog tags / labels / hashtags

#blog #vlog #tech #techno #technology #history #cheap #expensive #rich #quick #red #new #old #youtube #nice #sweet #amazing #awesome #share #shared #link #links #update #blogging #blogger #updates #news #flash #photo #photograph #photography #video #videography #videos #new #tarzan #hot #hottie #sweet #sincere #good #great #dramatic #action #job #jobs #model #models #schedule #instagram #iphone #droid #android #pic #picture #flare #flame #insta #classic #study #education #school #work #play #google #add #calendar #network #networking #social #socialnetwork #socialnetworking #picfx #image #imagine #everything #every #thing #3d #products #coffee #coffeeholic #you #tube #just #justine #changes #obama #romney #election #home #house #restoration #greatness #best #awesomeness #hotter #outrage #spark #sparks #speak #best #america #usa #unitedstates #united #states #grace #mercy #jesus #lord #savior #faithful #god #faith #love #knowledge #wisdom #understanding #understand #shared #father #son #holyspirit #mother #daughter #been #app #applications #application #software #facebook #googleplus #christian #catholic #king #country #county #book #books #read #song #important #sandy #hurricane #storm #rain #wind #wing #money #fast #fastmoney #make #songs #crazy #fun #happy #sad #emo #idea #ideas #man #woman #own #owns #become #becoming #exalt
#obama #romney #mitt #barak #barack
#election
#election2012
#now #change #faith #love #hope #joy #happiness #happy #new #news #next
#offgrid
#off
#selfsufficient
#green

No comments:

Post a Comment