Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday's post

BOYFRIEND TAG! (i give you props if you watch the whole thingg!)
http://youtu.be/uR-RIETtTKs

Hepzi Bah
Quenching the Spirit stops the flow of Spirit, without the Spirit there is no fire, without the fire there is no boldness, without boldness there is no true evangelism, without evangelism there is just a white-wash lukewarm form of Churchinity. Embrace Holy Ghost and His move!

Hepzi Bah
I think it is a shame that people judge others who have Disassociated Identity Disorder (or D.I.D. for short). Did you know that D.I.D. is a wonderful blessing and a gift from God to be able to your mind as a child and adult from the severe pain of the trauma? Those of us with D.I.D. are not crazy nor schitzo. We are brave because we've overcome horrible trauma. D.I.D. is a gift from God to seperate yourself from the pain so that you can handle it later on when you are stronger and safely removed from the pain. Any given "system" of those with D.I.D. can have dozens or hundreds of personalities that carry certain memories and trauma and those people should be shunned or treated with disrespect but actually respected for they didn't allow their trauma to get the best of them. I have had about 60 personalities which carried many traumatic experiences in my life and the Lord has healed many of those personalities as they integrated. However, some are placed there by the Lord Himself to draw the others to Him and/or towards healing. Also, many personalities while on the road to healing can and do experience great and mighty things. Many of my personalities have gotten to dance with Jesus and experience His presence. I find it beautiful that He loves every little part of us so much!
Like · · 10 hours ago ·

A Heart For God Ministries
‎...Rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer. Rom 12:12 #NationalDayofPrayer

Devon Ketchum
The gravity of grace is greater than the gravity of dysfunction #lovedrunkscience

This was posted by Jared Roberts.
Thank you for checking out this blog.
Check me out at http://tiny.cc/howie399 and/or https://sites.google.com/site/jaredrobertswebsites/

No comments:

Post a Comment