Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's post

Timothy Smither
So glad I got out of the habit (or whatever the word is for it) of being on Facebook every day over the past two months. I hope I keep it up. :)


Kristi Nicole
So thankful I have decent insurance because getting sick is expensive after so many co-pays and doctor visits.

Kristi Nicole
Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

Bert Mystic Bliss Thompson
NOTE to self.......your dead are you still trying to talk to me?

Is Mom at the End?
by Kathryn Dare on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6:53pm ·
My older sister Linda called me today. My family gathered in ICU with mom and talked to her. The doctor took out the oxygen tube(s) today. He said if she stopped breathing again they would put her on a respirator. Mom adamently said no. So, they closed the door and after awhile mom's desires were understood and we came to a decision. There will be no respirator and no resuscitation.

She was also supposed to go to rehab in a nursing home. Due to her difficulties, they were talking of a tube going into her stomach and one in her chest or neck. Mom again said no. We talked to her again.

We decided as a whole unanimously to respect and abide by mom's wishes.

Rev. Denny, you knew my mother and father. Please pray for both: Gene and Dorothy Dare. Mom seems to be letting go and dad is not taking this easily at all. Please pray for them.

She wants to go home if she manages to get out of the hospital. She wants to die at home in her own bed, if she lives that long.

So, tonight and possibly tomorrow night is going to be very crucial time: the next 48 hours are ging to be the longest this family has ever lived through.

Mom says she is at peace with it, knows where she is going, and ready to go. I don't like hearing this. But, I informed her that I've been talking to the Lord about this all week, especially tonight. I talked to the Lord all the way to the hospital and all the way home. I am at peace with it, know the Lord' will is perfect and loving: so whatever happens I am strong and I can accept it. I said to mom that she will see her mother, sisters, and father in Heaven. She said "We will see about that". I asked if she had doubts about where she was going. Mom said, "No! Them!" LOL! Atleast she still has her sense of humor, or is she joking? I am not altogether certain. At times she's said they were all going to hell. LOL!

She said she believes in and knows God, that she is at peace with Him. I almost cried tears of joy right there and then.

So now we wait, pray, and see what comes to us.

Please pray for my mother these next two nights and days. I believe the Lord has heard our prayers and answered, but mom says she knows better than the nurses and doctors. She said you know when your body is collapsing on you. Yes, she said collapsing. She said she feels it, knows it, is tired, and is ready to go. I kept telling her that she is going to be okay and come through this: she will be at home soon. She said she feels she is dying. I finally told her to shut up and wait to see what the Lord does, it's His will not hers. LOL!

Please pray. Please praise the Lord and ask His will in this matter.

Thank you.

A child prays for her mother.

October Baby Stories: Gianna Jessen
http://youtu.be/NosdFph2JgI

why would there be abortion survivors? because GOD IS REAL!!!!!   and life is very valueable and important!!!

Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia (full)
http://youtu.be/q5YlJ9CZ9fI

Evolutionists Get Owned By Creationists on BBC TV Show
http://youtu.be/4sP63mfn0gg

No comments:

Post a Comment