Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday's post

Bridget Cruz
I'M A TRUTH WARRIOR. I WAS CALLED TO BE IN THE ARMY OF GOD.

Amy Venable Dissinger
God is going to prepare you before you fulfill your ultimate purpose! The life God has for you is larger than the one you are living ♥

Amy Venable Dissinger
Do you send text or email messages to people? Why not “send” God a message today, and tell Him how much you love Him!

Creative Dad Takes Crazy Photos Of Daughters
http://www.boredpanda.com/creative-kids-photography-jason-lee/

Justin Good
I will not waver, I wil stay the course. I will keep my eyes fixed on the One that created me. Because of Him I am unshakeable.

Daryl Gochnauer
By the looks of things...Jesus is coming back in like 5 min or so. Give or take.
Like · · 27 minutes ago ·

Lucinda Emrich Williams
I'm the type of girl who can be hurt but still look at you & smile, & is still willing to brighten your day even if I cant brighten my own. I think you are all lucky.

Heather Goodman
Single men: Did you know that single christian women are taught that they should never tell a single christian guy that she likes him, unless he makes the first move? Did you know this rule existed? Do you like this rule?

Caine's Arcade boy gets college fund check | Video | abc7.com
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=8621333

No comments:

Post a Comment