Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday's post - this and that


BRUNARICE --UNILOG-log home Slovenia

EDX - Everything (Cazzette Remix) (Official Video HD)

Gyllenhaal: 'This Movie Changed My Life'

My husband's dream about California's EARTHQUAKE THAT WILL BE NONE LIKE BEFORE IN 

Identity Crisis SOLVED in Jesus Christ!

Want to be JESUS' Friend???

New Rendition | Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus | Remixed, Uncut & Raw

If you only watched one...

Somebody That I Used To Know - Pentatonix (Gotye cover)

Personal Testimony: How Jesus Called me OUT

The Fright of my Life. Jesus Convicted ME!

Holy Spirit Dream: Stubborn Hell-bound Believers

You Might Be Lukewarm If...

COME OUT of Satan's Church and into TRUTH!

Our Marriage Submitted to Jesus Willfully, NOT by Force

Satan's Lie: Bible is the Word of God

what about love love love
1.) The first 2 commandments are to love
2.) 1 Corinthians 13 is the definition of love
3.) the bible is the good news, shouldn't we be telling others about the good news?  the media tells us about the bad news
4.) Romans 12:21 (NIV) Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Mark 12:31 (NIV) The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[a] There is no commandment greater than these.”
John 15:13 (NIV) Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

you are wonderfully awesome and amazing!!!!!  you were fearfully and wonderfully made!!!  Psalm 139:14  as a brother loves another brother, I love you!!  If you were about to walk into the path of a semi-truck or train or jump off a bridge to your death, I would try to stop you.  Even if I had to die, even if I had to go in front of that semi-truck or train and die to save you, I would do it!!  John 15:13

Jesus is NOT REAL to MOST Christians. If He was, they'd be FOREVER Changed

Do You Want to Hear JESUS' Voice?

Satan's BEST trick to DECEIVE Christians REVEALED!

Ask Jesus About EVERYTHING!

Uploaded by warningthepeople on Feb 22, 2012
When Jesus was on earth, He said that He did not speak anything or do anything without His Father telling Him what to do. If Jesus was in full submission, how much more should we be submission to Jesus, and asking Him about everything. We need to ask Jesus about everything before we just go out and assume that is okay. As I was praying this morning the Lord spoke to me these words, He said; "Ask Me about everything, wait for My answer. Do not go out ahead of Me on your own." See, a lot of times we think that it is okay for us to do something and it's not going to be a big deal and that it will be in the will of God, or we honestly just didn't think. We didn't think if it was in the will of God or not, we just did it because it pleased us. It even happens with missionaries. They think that because they have this desire to go to another country, or another town, or to go here or there it MUST be the will of God. And then they think because they are able to raise this support from all these people that also think they should go that, that must be an open door from the Lord telling them to go. It's just not true. The devil also opens doors, Satan makes things look VERY appealing. For me the Lord called me out of organized religion all together. He said; "Come here, follow Me, Don't follow any man! Come and follow Me and I will lead you." And I started following Jesus and listening to Jesus and following Him. The other day I chose on my own to get a dog. I though; "This will be a nice puppy." And I got this dog and brought Him home. And he was a nice dog. The next morning the Holy Spirit spoke to me as I prayed and He said; "Did I ask you to get that dog? Get rid of the dog." And I was conflicted about this because I like the dog, but when I prayed the only thing the Lord was speaking to me was; "Get rid of that dog." This has never happen to me before. I have never been convicted about getting rid of a dog. But I also thought, I didn't ask the Lord about getting a dog or not, I got a dog because it pleased me, because I thought it would be a nice thing to do, I thought it would be fun. But the Lord said; "You don't need that dog." So we got rid of him the next day. We need to ask Jesus about everything, not just the things we deem important. We need to ask Him about every little thing and then wait for His reply. Are you asking Jesus about everything? Or are you only asking Him about the things YOU want to hear? Ask Jesus about every single little thing, whether it seems big or whether it seems small. May the grace of Jesus be with you.

Amen. That is true! God bless you! I try and ask Him for everything too! When I work out, when I put my contacts in, when I read the bible, cook, and clean. I try to include Him in everything because He makes everything great and I can't stand being without Him. I LOVE Him! Sometimes I got distracted and forgot, like you said, but He taps me on the shoulder like, "Hello?!" lol. I am even going to try harder now too, thanks to you! xoxo
Faith Jesus 5 months ago

Billye Brim - The Glory Of God - The Glorious Church

Bill Winston - The God-Kind of Love 2

If Jesus Was On Facebook.wmv

Literally Pray on Knees in Tears for Family


Is Your Jesus Inconvenient?

Those Who Keep Sinning Get CUT OFF

Spiritually Dead Don't Hunger or Thirst

Jesus' Yoke ISN'T What Pastors/ Churches Are Wearing

David Bach on how to get rich

fast forward to 3 minutes 45 seconds

Financial writer and best selling author David Bach advises how to get rich in his book, "The Automatic Millionaire."

The Automatic Millionaire

Come Aboard Seattle Floating Homes!

Top 5 Chuck Norris Moments - Modern Warfare 3 #5

FUNNY INTERVIEWS

A friend needs a heart transplant!!

Justa Vlog...Earthquake in L.A.

Armin Van Buuren A State of Trance 439

HuDost-Waking

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)

today's recommended reading of the bible by Jared R is: Ephesians 5

especially what sticks out to me is:
Ephesians 5:1-13
New International Version (NIV)
5 1 Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children 2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. 5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.[a] 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them.

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light.

Tiƫsto & Wolfgang Gartner - We Own The Night ft. Luciana

How Can I Help My Teen Want to Follow God? #430

How We Should Dress ? Pastor Al Martin

Romans 12:2
New International Version (NIV)
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

The Naked & Famous - Young Blood (Tiesto & Hardwell Remix)


This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment