Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday's post


Catrice Haul

I'm not sure but she might be german and I love the german language!  :)  I don't understand it and I haven't learned it yet but yea.

Brian Regan in Utah p.2

How to Multiply in Photoshop : Using Adobe Photoshop

How to use the Displacement Filter - Adobe Photoshop Compositing

Salvation Day ~ Vicky Beeching~lyrics

Vicky Beeching -- Hallelujah What A Savior - Immerse Worship

The Whosoevers (Sonny de P.O.D, Lacey de Flyleaf, Head Ex-Korn) [Subtitulos en Español]

Flyleaf Lead Singer Lacey Mosley on ABC News Radio

Christian Burns & Stefan Dabruck - Bullet (KhoMha Remix) (From Trance Essentials 2012, Vol. 2)

In video:
Obama Admits He Is A Muslim
Obama says "My muslim faith"

????
not sure how correct or true this is
????

GETTING FRIENDLY WITH STRANGERS!

The Pooter with Jack Vale's Wife

"Murder Your Flesh"

Calvary Chapel Spring Valley
Ryan Ries

Alaskacabin.net

Building a Roundhouse with woodhenge and cobwood

GoPro: Kelly Slater Surfs Lower Trestles

Surfing the Pipeline - GoPro HD

The Future of Tablet Computing

Pirillo Vlog 150 - Are Chris and Diana Having a Baby?

Rustic American Mini Cabins by Landmark Home and Land Company Stylized Wood Homes

Amazing Miracle in an English Pub

so I'm still talking with this guy who is gay, online on google plus.

previously I had posted/said:
guy, you are wonderfully awesome and amazing!!!!!  you were fearfully and wonderfully made!!!  Psalm 139:14  as a brother loves another brother, I love you!!  If you were about to walk into the path of a semi-truck or train or jump off a bridge to your death, I would try to stop you.  Even if I had to die, even if I had to go in front of that semi-truck or train and die to save you, I would do it!!  John 15:13

well, now him and I are talking back and forth about abortion.  He is asking: "Why shouldn't a woman be able to decide what to do for herself?".

It got me thinking.  I told him and I know that Penn State Hershey Medical Center will anonymously take a baby without any questions asked.  I think this stands true for any employee here at Hershey Med.  So, then I started to think about this further.  If we as Christians are so anti-abortion and all about life and prolife...  then shouldn't we all as Christians be willing to anonymously take a baby without any questions asked?  I think we should.  Let God handle all our cares and worries because to worry is a sin.  God also says He will take care of us and protect us so I think we need to trust God more and do His will more!!

I have also talked about a similar situation with a Christian friend.  I agree, it is not easy to all of a sudden and unplaned, take a baby for someone that can't or doesn't want to take care of it but I think as a Christian and a Christ follower and believer, it is our responsibility to do this.  We have no choice.  Also, don't we believe that God will provide and take care of us?

I Shouldn't Be Alive - A Dad's Worst Nightmare (full episode 42 min)

--------

In this life we are faced with lots of things.
There are many times when things happen where we shouldn't really still be alive in a normal situation but we are.  We are still alive.  Somehow we made it and we are still alive.  Sometimes we might not even realize how or why we should be dead but we're still alive.  Sometimes some people's adventures and stories are more life changing and drastic than others but that doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't be alive but we still are.   So, what if you had this huge/crazy and majorly life changing event happen to you that you barely make it through alive?  Now what, you are still alive.  So wouldn't you all of a sudden have this new found excitement to tell others and even to tell others about this amazing and awesome God and Jesus you know?  Everyone should know about this awesome and amazing person of Jesus and they should know about God!!!  :)  Its such an amazing and important thing!!!  Let's make it amazing and important!!  Let's tell others now!!  What are you doing?  Get up and go tell people!! share the good news now!!!  It can't wait any longer!!!

I Shouldn't Be Alive - Left for Dead on Everest

Who do you want to be president next?  Place your vote here now!!
or


This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment