Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monday's post


** This first paragraph may or may not be true, I don't know for sure.  This is just my guess and opinion **

I think I just figured out part of the reason Jack Vale and edbassmaster do what they do on youtube.  Their prank videos and all.  I'm thinking they might do this because they kind of got tired of feeling like people are looking, staring at them and judging them.  judging their every move so maybe they decided to make videos doing the same thing to people or something.  sort of kind of.  ok, maybe that's not the reason.  but maybe its a hidden cause of why they do what they do.  I know I am tired of feeling like people are always watching me, staring, looking and judging me.  Just let me be who I am and who I want to be!!!  geez!  I will not conform to whatever it is that you want me to conform to.  I am me.  God created me.  So if you have an issue with me, take it up with God.

God created me, so if you have an issue with me, take it up with God! :) don't judge me. I will not conform to the world! :)

3 Best Ways to Get Kids to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

Should I Eat All Organic on a Raw Vegan Diet?

Top 3 Best Juicers!

'Call Your Girlfriend' Robyn/ Erato cover by Lennon & Maisy Stella

how to lose belly fat in 1 week

A woman went to hell after a suicide - Testimony NDE

Tortured in Hell Lived to Tell (part 1)

Tamara Laroux Shot Herself, & Went to Hell, Then to Heaven and BACK!!

Muslim near death experience sees Jesus (Isa) becomes Christian Pt 1

Is There Witchcraft in Your Church?

Church Witches on Assignment

Pro-Gamer Sergi "Winghaven" Torras @ GC 2012



Athene in Africa #11 - the greatest problem

Shifting The Atmoshere - New Life International Dance Ministry

???  i think some of this might not be true, it might be a conspiracy in and of itself.  they might just be trying to distract us/you ???

Alex Jones exposed-World wide Satanic conspiracy-New York to London 2001-2102. Part 3

???  i think some of this might not be true, it might be a conspiracy in and of itself.  they might just be trying to distract us/you ???

What Equipment Should Every Portrait Photographer Have? : How to Become a Better Photographer

Photography Tutorial Nikon D3100

Outdoor Portraits Tutorial: How to use natural light and fill flash with digital photography

5 Min Portrait - Candid Photography Full Photo Shoot

Do You Want to Hear JESUS' Voice?

Your words are definitely an inspiration! Well spoken and thank you for giving me hope as I struggle in this spiritual battle today.
SniperNurse1 2 months ago
Keep seeking Jesus and don't give up on praying to Him and striving after Him. We are told that He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him. ( Hebrews 11:6)
warningthepeople in reply to SniperNurse1 2 months ago

deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember (HQ)

"you're living!!  you could be dying but your living!!!" - me, Jared Roberts
"I have a job and I'm working, what more could I want" - my coworker

Ghosts N Stuff (Hard Intro Version)

Repitition - Mike LaSpina Original

deadmau5 feat. Chris James - The Veldt

deadmau5 - Strobe

Off Grid - Month 14


Off Grid - New 29ft Camper

16x9 : Off The Grid: Living off land hour from Vancouver

Living In An RV - deep in the woods and off the grid

Off The Grid

Glory Cloud at Bethel 10-14-11 Redding, Ca.

8' by 8' tiny prefabricated guest house, cabin, small shelter, shed

How to do High Speed Photography

MANY ARE NOT READY!!!

Truly Representing Jesus

Come Out of The World

??  what ??
Male Cosmetics Sales Booming in South Korea
??  what ??

Andy - warning the people youtube

I watched:
Ask Jesus About EVERYTHING!

do you ask Jesus about everything? do you ask Him whether to brush your teeth or not? do you ask Him whether or not to do a video? what to eat? what to drink? what to wear? what to do? what to think?
howie399b 6 days ago
Ask Jesus what is important. He will guide you. Listen to Him.
warningthepeople in reply to howie399b 5 hours ago

I watched:
Modern Christianity is a WIDE Road to HELL

i agree with what you say in this video except for when you say it is difficult. Jesus says the complete opposite. Matthew 11:30 (NIV) For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
howie399b 1 week ago
Jesus also said to STRIVE HARD to enter through the narrow gate for wide and broad is the road leading to destruction. To deny ourselves, take up our cross will cost us everything. Everything is required to obtain the treasure hidden in the field.
warningthepeople in reply to howie399b 5 hours ago

The ONLY TRUE Christian is Roman Greek Catholic. I a Convert from false evil Baptist. +++<3 In One.
Kaleb Lippert 3 weeks ago
The Babylon church system is fallen and is a dwelling place for demons. Seek Jesus, He is One who holds truth.
warningthepeople in reply to Kaleb Lippert 3 weeks ago

I watched:
Do You Want to Know JESUS For REAL???

i agree with most of this video, but can't Jesus use anyone and anything? In the bible Jesus used a donkey which spoke.
howie399b 2 days ago
Jesus uses many ways to get our attention, yes, BUT He wants us to come directly to Him! Are you ready to go directly to Jesus and learn from Him? Or are you just hearing things secondhand and content with it?
warningthepeople in reply to howie399b 2 days ago

----------------------------

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (NKJV)
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails.

Matthew 7:21-23 (NKJV)
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Verse of the Day
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email
 
“[Walk in Love] Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.” Ephesians 5:1 NKJV

The 10 commandments:
Exodus 20:1-17

FROM THE KING JAMES VERSION: EXODUS 20:1-17 
AND DEUTERONOMY 5:1-21

Exodus 20:1-17

   1 And God spake all these words, saying, 

FIRST COMMANDMENT
   2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 

   3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 

SECOND COMMANDMENT
   4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 

   5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 

   6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 

THIRD COMMANDMENT
   7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 

FOURTH COMMANDMENT
   8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 

   9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 

   10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 

   11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. 

FIFTH COMMANDMENT
   12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 

SIXTH COMMANDMENT
   13 Thou shalt not kill. 

SEVENTH COMMANDMENT
   14 Thou shalt not commit adultery. 

EIGHTH COMMANDMENT
   15 Thou shalt not steal. 

NINTH COMMANDMENT
   16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. 

TENTH COMMANDMENT
   17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
   
   Deuteronomy 5:1-21

   1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 

   2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 

   3 The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day. 

   4 The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire, 

   5 (I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew you the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying, 

FIRST COMMANDMENT
   6 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 

   7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me. 

SECOND COMMANDMENT
   8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 

   9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 

   10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments. 

THIRD COMMANDMENT
   11 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. 

FOURTH COMMANDMENT
   12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. 

   13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: 

   14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou. 

   15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day. 

FIFTH COMMANDMENT
   16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 

SIXTH COMMANDMENT
   17 Thou shalt not kill. 

SEVENTH COMMANDMENT
   18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery. 

EIGHTH COMMANDMENT
   19 Neither shalt thou steal. 

NINTH COMMANDMENT
   20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour. 

TENTH COMMANDMENT
   21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's. 

MANY ARE NOT READY!!!

experience with a demon/evil spirit

So, everytime you say "I rebuke you Satan." Do the demons scream outloud and you hear a big BOOM in your Kitchen?
sonnyboy39 3 weeks ago
I have only heard that exact response once from demons. My wife was also laying right beside me when this event happened. Believe me, she has seen so many things happen over the years. It is all real stuff. We are in a war with the spiritual. There are angels & demons. This was just of the experiences of mine that stood out & I felt the Lord leading me to share it, so that is why I made this video. Rebuking satan & these demons will only help people. There is freedom & peace in Jesus Christ.
jesusmybeauty in reply to sonnyboy39 3 weeks ago 6  

Who do you want to be president next?  Place your vote here now!!
or


This was posted by Jared Roberts aka Howie aka Howie399.
Thank you for checking out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment