Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sid Roth's post on FB


Barack Obama or Mitt Romney
election 2012

Sid Roth's It's Supernatural
17 hours ago
URGENT CLARIFICATION OF MY LAST POST
I stated I was saddened over the rapid moral decay over America. But after looking at some of your responses I am even more saddened over the biblical decay of some Christians. 

First let me say I am not allowed by law to endorse a candidate. But I have too much of a healthy fear of God to not use my platform to proclaim God's biblical position on sin! All men are sinners. This is why we need to repent and believe the Gospel. However there are national sins that release God's judgment on a nation. This is why I said I could not vote for a candidate that was for abortion (child sacrifice) and homosexuality (Sodom and Gommorah). But the tipping point for God's judgment on a nation is cursing the Jew and "dividing up God's land, Israel."

I know what it is to be a minority. Like Paul, I am a Jew that believes in Jesus. Over 40 years ago when I became an outspoken believer in Jesus there were very few of us. I know what it is to suffer for your faith. 

I do not vote color for President, I vote Bible. I do not vote party for President. I vote Bible. Look at all the blood that was shed for us to have the right to vote. Your vote is necessary for us to continue to have freedom of religion and evangelize the whole world. 

What if both candidates have unbiblical positions in their life? Then I vote for a candidate that is opposed to the three sins that I mentioned that will trigger God's judgment on a nation.

In addition, God has much to say about debt. "The debtor is servant to the lender" (Proverbs 22:7). We are almost at the point of no return.

I see this as the most critical election in modern history. You cannot be passive. You must vote!

-----

Jana Johnston We must remember that Obama is a self-professed Muslim not a Christian, and has tried everything he can to change what this country is all about and what it is founded on which is the Christian faith. And the point of Sid's post is not even his opinion but of the Scriptures, whether we all agree or not, The Word is The Truth. The Truth is in The Person of Jesus Christ. John 1:1, 1 Corinthians 2:12-15.
Tuesday at 11:56pm via mobile · Unlike · 6

Jana Johnston Also 2 Timothy 3:16.
Yesterday at 12:07am via mobile · Like · 2

Chrissy Mikula Glomb WOW< I am amazed at how offended these people are when faced with truth, nothing Sid has said is even contraversial, yet people are vicious. Just waiting to attack, I am just amazed at the hate that comes out of people! I agree with Sid!
12 hours ago · Like · 2

-----

Benedette Chinyere Maduakor Okonkwo I will rather vote for a mormon that has some morals and God fearing than somebody that has lost the fear of God and so much after pleasing the people ,ungodly in his decision. plaiting immoral seed of homosexuality and the etc ...that will led our children into generational iniquity . anti-isreal but support muslim world . removing God in their conventional speech only to cast vote whether to bring back God's name or not. If i vote for an ungodly leader,then am also a partaker of their sin and ungodly laws. its hard to accept but its the plain truth . so i will vote for a morally good person .
Yesterday at 4:41am · Like · 11

LueAnn Grosdidier Sid's heart and mine too. I HATE that the world has blinded our eyes to the pain in the world and we struggle to see what is good and what is really evil. It is sooooo obvious. Sin hurts!!! And it hurts the sinner the most of all! When sin is legal (as in abortion and homosexual behaviors) it dirties the vision even more and when a hurting heart tries to find comfort in the legal- sin it makes the bondage to sin pains grip even tighter. If our eyes were truly open we would RUN from sin! :O(
17 hours ago · Like · 1

Cheresa Hanes Oh I was having some hefty debates with a group called "The Christian Left" last night. These people claim the name of Christ, yet were distorting scripture like nothing I've ever seen. Finally the Lord showed me that I was having an argument with the Devil. So I cast the blinders off these people and told the devil what his destiny is right there in the comments! Needless to say I got blocked. They don't like the truth. The devil doesn't like to be told his destiny is in the lake of fire. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter~ Isaiah 5:20
17 hours ago · Like · 4

Jeanie Kunerth IF GOD APPOINTS THEM THEN WHY ARE WE VOTING? Wake up!! God has given US power & authority. If we are led of the wrong spirit we won't choose right. Yoke up with Jesus and leg Him lead you!!
Tuesday at 9:28pm via mobile · Like · 3

Christina Cannoy You shall know them by their fruits!!!!
That is not judging , its the teaching of Christ the Lord 
And for those misinformed , Moromons believe in Christ...
Tuesday at 10:43pm via mobile · Edited · Like · 1

Jeanie Kunerth Observing facts is different than judgement. Judgement is assuming to know the motive of a persons heart. Beliefs & principals are the basis for actions demonstrated by people. In other words, people will behave and make choices according to their beliefs.
Tuesday at 10:42pm via mobile · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment